Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Looking for an inspirational read to feel good about who you are ? How do you contact me to speak?

Discover the beauty of virtue in the NEWLY RELEASED inspirational book for women and young women called "Women of Virtue." Discover how true beauty is felt more than it is seen.

It's a Blessing to Speak to Young Women and Women about the Beauty of Virtue

I've sure enjoyed meeting and speaking with so many young women and their moms as I've given presentations to various groups this past summer. Ruby of West Jordan, Utah, it was a pleasure to meet you and Grace from St. Anthony Idaho, always remember how special you are. Through my speaking I've met many memorable individuals who have left lasting impressions on my heart. To the women of Camarillo, I can't thank you enough for giving me such a warm reception at girls camp and the book launch party. Hope all is well. Meeting so many confident and spiriutal young women and, really, women of all ages and all walks of life, has been an added blessing in my life. What a wonderful journey. It is a privilege to rub shoulders with all of you. I hope our paths cross again.

For information on my presentation: 'The Beauty of Virtue" email me at jodirobinson2182@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You spoke in Camarillo? That is so close to Simi Valley where Jeff and I grew up and where both sets of our parents still live in the same ward, and where much of our family lives. Near and dear to our hearts, Simi Valley. We went to Camarillo for stake dances as youth! (Great outlet stores there.) In fact at the Camarillo stake center is where Jeff and I first really danced and talked quite a bit. Oh, we were so young! I'm glad you had a good experience there.

    ReplyDelete