Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Studio 5 Segment--Share Serve Love April 16, 2014




Aired on April 16, 2014

1) The Book Drop (see below)

2) Teach a Class at the Road Home in Salt lake
(email me to schedule to teach the children's class :)) 

3) Flower Fairies

4) The Letter Writer (see below)





WIN one of my books..  Email me at my 

NEW EMAIL!!!  spumonibyjodi@gmail.com. 
Tell me something you have done recently to SHARE, LOVE, SERVE We will be featuring ideas on STUDIO 5 next month!  :-)  Winner will be identified, Friday, April 25th, 2014 and posted HERE.  

 Also, check out the six author giveaway in my previous postings-this past week-- to win!!!


STUDIO 5 LINKS FOR MORE INFO:





Movie Clip--The Letter Writer
Movie Clip--The Letter Writer


Purchase movie The Letter Writer at Amazon
(Also sold at Seagull Book and Deseret Book)




No comments:

Post a Comment