Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tile Crafts for Young Women-Virtue Quotes

Email me at jodirobinson2182@hotmail.com
and I will email you the jpg files for these handouts.

When I speak to Young Women's groups
and give my presentation entitled "The Beauty of Virtue",
there are several quotes that I emphasize.


Some leaders have requested that I create a HANDOUT
so they can give a little something to the girls on the night that I speak.
These tiles are what I've come up with. I have 4X4's and 4X6's.




4X4


If you would like to use these, just email me and I'll email you the files.

I'm happy to share!

IDEAS FOR HANDOUTS:
1) Print the quote onto a 4X6 photo and frame in an inexpensive frame.
The dollar store or the Wal-Mart frame section has frames for $1.00.
2) Decoupage' the 4X4 photo onto a tile (from Home Depot or Lowes).
Distress with distressing ink all around the edges.
3) Use for invitation, thought, or bookmark.


<><><><><> </></></></></></></><><><>
</></></></></></>
4X6 and 4X4 available
This has a white border around it so you can't see it.

The Lilly is printed on WHITE paper, so you won't see the border here.
o finish it off, I tie a purple ribbon across the top.

You can see a finished one here on my blog:
 Tile with ribbon

TO REQUEST THE FILES:
or if you need me to make modifications, just email me at
I'm happy to share!







2 comments:

  1. Those look great Jodi! So nice of you to do all the work and let so many people benefit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodi! I was wondering if I could get the files for those handouts. I would love to be able to use them for Young Women In Excellence invitations. I tried emailing you, but it wouldn't work.

    ReplyDelete