Saturday, March 16, 2013

How has Christ changed you?  And would you be willing to YouTube and blog about it?

Well, YOU are going to love this GIRL!!!!!
Al Fox?  
Have you seen or heard about her?
I was blown away by her story. 

I love her honesty.  
I love her realness.
I love her beauty.
Al joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints three years ago,
and is anxiously sharing with the world how it has changed her.  
She is on the cover of LDS LIVING magazine.  And through her blog and videos, she is sharing the message of Christ with anyone who will listen.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Thanks to my friend, Holly, for introducing me to this story!  
Holly, you knew how much I would adore it!

Here is AL's blog and video links. 
Al Fox on YOUTUBE  Al Fox on YOUTUBE

Seriously, spend the next 10 minutes reading and watching and you will be changed for the good!



No comments:

Post a Comment