Monday, May 10, 2010

How was Your Mother's Day?

Meet Lila...Holy cow just doesn’t seem appropriate.

Don't eat your friends … or you'll be lonely.


My friend Kris and I took our kids to Wheeler Farm and met Lila the Pig.  (Her name's not really Lila.  We just felt that she needed a feminine name, well, because you know.)  Lila spent the entire afternoon trying to get some relief by sitting her bottom-half in the water barrel.  She did the best she could under the circumstances. 

Hillarious!   Kris and I kept coming up with one liners and we laughed so hard we cried.  Here are just a few...

"That's SOOOMMMMEEE pig."

"I've heard of pigs in a blanket, but a pig in a bucket?"

"Here's a new way of looking at bringing home the bacon."

"Lila, thanks for making me feel so good in my workout clothes.  Bless you darlin'!"

"We're on a roll...yea...a sausage roll."

And, Kris, thanks for the laugh.  And Lila, you've got it goin' on!

No comments:

Post a Comment